— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
I’m happy that after this long week, I can finally say “TGIF.” Personally, I think there’s no better way to ring in the weekend that to do a little online shopping and treat myself to some new clothes, shoes, and beauty products.
After all with the fall season right around the corner, our wardrobes are going to need a refresh, and with sales at Nordstrom, Madewell, and J.Crew happening this weekend—to name a few—now is an amazing time to save on a new sweater or pair of booties, or scoop up some orangey-brown lipsticks and moisturizers perfect for when the weather turns colder.
1. Nordstrom: Save up to 40%
Ooh la la, Nordstrom is finally hosting another sale after their huge Anniversary Event a couple months back, and it’s oh so good. You can currently save up to 40% on a wide variety of designers and styles including Madewell, Eileen Fisher, Boss, and more until September 8th.
2. DSW: Up to $60 off
I’m like Carrie Bradshaw in that it’s virtually impossible for me to pass up a good shoe sale. Now happens to be one of those times, as DSW is offering $10 off a $49 purchase, $20 off a $99 purchase, or $60 off a $199 purchase with the code THATSPICE, which is valid through September 16.
3. J.Crew: Save 40% on your purchase
My favorite thing about J.Crew is how they seem to always be offering some spectacular discounts on their high-quality apparel. Today is no exception, as you can get an extra 25% discount if you purchase 1 item, a 30% discount on two or more items, and a 40% discount on 3 or more items with the code SHOPMORE, valid until September 9.
4. Madewell: 15% off for Madewell Insiders
There’s nothing that pleases me more than when Madewell offers a discount on their usually expensive retail. Right now you can score 15% off as long as you’re signed up for a free account with them. Also through October 31 (spooky), you can take 20% off Madewell denim with the code WIREDDENIM, as long as you’re signed into your Madewell Insider account.
5. Nordstrom Rack: Up to 50% off Uggs and J.Crew apparel
Nordstrom Rack is like Nordstrom’s younger, hotter sister. And by hotter, I mean much more affordable, with the same designer styles you know and love. Right now, you can shop their J.Crew flash event and save up to 50% J.Crew sweaters, tops, blazers, and more, as well as get up to 50% off UGG shoes. Autumn, here we come.
6. Saks: Get up to $250 off
If you’re looking to score some designer styles for cheap, today Saks is offering big discounts on full-price items. If you spend $250 you’ll get $50 off, $450 you’ll get $100 off, $700 you’ll get $175 off, and finally if you spend $1,000 you’ll get $250 off, with the code FORMESF.
7. Ulta: Up to 50% off select products
Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty sale features select discounts each day on a ton of popular makeup and beauty brands, from Anastasia Beverly Hills, Kylie Cosmetics, and Tarte, to Philosophy, Mario Badescu, and more. This sale goes until September 21, so make sure to check out our guide if you want to explore the full list of beauty and skincare deals you can get.
8. Ann Taylor: Save 40% on sale styles
Ann Taylor is the go-to for professional and tailored pieces designed for the working gal. Right now you can take 40% off the sale section, which will automatically be applied at checkout. Just keep in mind that there’s no returns or exchanges allowed for sale items.
9. Lord and Taylor: Save up to 40%
Following the end-of-summer sales trend, Lord and Taylor is offering 20% off almost everything with the code FAVE, plus you can take $20 off you $100+ men’s clothing purchase with the code MENS.
10. Gap: 40% off thousands of styles
As a Gap card holder, I’m usually spoiled with discounts from them, but right now they’re blessing everyone with 40% off thousands of styles plus an extra 25% off your purchase with the code FRESH. It’s time to stock up on all those comfy basics and wardrobe staples, ladies.
More sales to shop this week
- Abercrombie: Sale up to 50% off, Plus 25% off $150+ purchase, 15% off $125, 10% off $100 with code 14974
- Aeropostale: Fall sale featuring 50-70% off the entire site, plus BOGO jeans
- ASOS: Up to 60% off dresses and 40% off “September steals”
- Banana Republic: 40% off must-have styles, no code needed
- Bloomingdales: Extra 25% off clearance items labeled EXTRA 25% OFF
- Express: Pre-fall sale up to 50% off, and 50% off clearance
- Miss Selfridge: Up to 60% off everything
- Nasty Gal: 60% off everything
- Neiman Marcus: $100 off your purchase of $400 or more with the code NM100
- Pretty Little Thing: 20% off anything excluding sale and beauty with code SHOP20
- Saks Off 5th: take an extra 30% off the designer styles with code STYLE30
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.