— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
There is always a good sale happening somewhere, but if your finger is not on the pulse of the online retail space (or if you stopped checking your junk emails years ago) you might miss your chance to shop your favorite stores for steep discounts. Thankfully for you, Reviewed has a team of online shopping and deal hunting experts who spend our days scouring the web for the best discounts and offers from top stores like Amazon, Wayfair, Nordstrom, and more.
More: The best deals and sales you can shop this Monday
On the first day of the week, we’ve already got loads of great offers we want to make sure are on your radar in case you’re in the market for anything these retailers are selling. And we’ll be adding more as we find them all week long, so be sure to bookmark this page and come back every day to see what’s new!
Today is the final day to shop the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale, or so they say. The sale was originally supposed to last until June 14, but each day since, they’ve claimed would be the last. What’s really happening is they’ve still got too much inventory and are desperately trying to give it to you for as little as they can so they can make space for more stuff that will be discounted in a few months.
Either way, it’s a great chance to get All-Clad cookware at bargain prices. It might be a little dinged up (that’s why it’s so cheap) but no worse than it’d look after a couple months of use.
If you love to browse furniture sites in search for that one perfect piece that matches your current decor but also exemplifies your true style, you might as well sift through a bunch of awesome options that are also on sale. Right now, Allmodern, one of Wayfair’s sister sites, is running a June Closeout Sale where you can get crazy discounts on everything from rugs and lighting to bed frames, couches, and arm chairs. And when you use the code “SHADESON” to get an extra 15% on top of the closeout discounts.
There are always at least a handful of impressive finds and these are all products we’ve tested ourselves and think are more than worth the money.
- Brother P-Touch PTH110 Label Maker—$24.99 (Save $5): This popular label maker makes it easier to stay organized and it’s at a great low price.
- Contigo 16-Ounce Travel Mug in Matte Black—$14.95 (Save $5): One of the best travel mugs in 20-25% off in lots of colors.
- Dash Compact 1.2 Liter Air Fryer—$39.99 (Save $6): This air fryer comes in a variety of colors and is a fun way to start eating better.
- InnoGear Aromatherapy Diffuser on Amazon—$12.99 (Save $3): The most popular oil diffuser we’ve ever tried is on sale for its second lowest price of the year, and it’s a great option if you’re looking to unwind. Be sure to grab the Lagunamoon Essential Oil (Set of 6) for $10 too—you can save $6 on it right now and you’ll need it for that oil diffuser.
- iRobot Roomba i7+—$949 (Save $150): You can get a big discount on the best robot vacuum we’ve ever testing, which will empty out its dirt bin on its own.
- PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership—$39.99 (Save $20)
- Polk Audio Signa S2 Soundbar—$149 (Save $51): This is our favorite soundbar under $200, and it’s the lowest price ever.
- Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Vacuum—$129.99 (Save $70): This is our favorite affordable stick vacuum, and thanks to an existing $40 discount and the promo code “BGDYOL7Z” you can get the typically $200 vacuum for under $150 all month.
Get a DNA testing kit for $59 and save $40 during the final day of the Ancestry Father’s Day sale.
Save up to 60% on select styles of women’s apparel, from swimwear and rompers to pants and tops to shoes and accessories. If you’re a new shopper, you can even use the code “ASOSNEW15” to get 15% off your order, now until June 30.
You can get the Apple HomePod for a rare $30 discount, knocking the price on this amazing-sounding but otherwise innocuous smart speaker down to $269.
Crate & Barrel
Save up to 60% on everything from home decor and bedding to kitchen items and outdoor furniture during their Big Summer Clearance Event.
You can save 15% sitewide right now on select monitors and audio with the coupon code “SAVE15.” Plus, save up to $250 with coupon code “SAVE250″ in cart on qualifying computers $1,999+.
You can save 20% on all Dermalogica products for a limited time until June 17.
The Technivorm Moccamaster KBS, a variation of our favorite drip coffee maker, is on sale for $210, a whopping $110 off its full price.
From now through June 19, you can get $10 off $49, $20 off $99, and $60 off $199 with the code “MAKINGMOVES.” Best of all, in honor of Pride Month 2019, you can get a $10 rainbow water bottle with any purchase while supplies last using the offer code “PRIDEBOTTLE,” and you can grab $5 rainbow laces with any purchase using the offer code “PRIDELACES.” All proceeds go to benefit Be Strong, which is a student-led movement that helps kids stand up against bullying.
You can find discounts on loads of different Dyson appliances, from their popular vacuums to this stunning desk fan that’s only $450 instead of its usual $620.
- Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Headphones (manufacturer refurbished)—$119.99 (Save $45): These are the sporty version of our favorite true wireless earbuds for people who don’t want Airpods, and this is the second best price we’ve ever seen. Plus, they’re being sold directly from Jabra, so you know they’ll be in great shape when they arrive.
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle (1TB Console with Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted Collection)—$344.99 (Save $54): This is a great price for a PS Pro in general, but you also get the entire Uncharted series and Horizon Zero Dawn, an impressive array of gorgeous and super immersive games that’ll let you really experience the joy of 4K gaming. This discount comes from a reputable seller with 95.7% positive feedback.
- LG C8 65-inch OLED 4K TV—$1,699 (Save $500): This is our favorite TV of 2018, and it’s down to its lowest price from this 5-star eBay seller with 100% positive feedback.
There’s nothing like a sale on sale, and right now J.Crew is offering an 30% off select styles and 50% off getaway must-haves using the offer code “GETAWAY” when you check out.
If you’re a Lands’ End shopper, you’ll probably be pretty happy to know you can 40% off and free two-day shipping right now with the promo code “FIREFLY” and the pin “2343.” You can also get up to 50% off full-price Lands’ End styles on Amazon.
Layla extended their Memorial Day sales so you can still score two free pillows and get $125 off if you buy a Layla mattress. It’s not our favorite (that title belongs to the Nectar, which is running a similar sale) but mattresses are a personal choice, so this one might be just right for you.
Love everything from Madewell? Right now, insiders can get an extra 15% off everything on the site—just sign in (or sign up) to start saving.
This promotion has been available for a while, but since this is the best mattress we’ve ever tested, we figured it should be on your radar. It’s the same as the Layla Sleep deal where you can save $125 on a mattress and get two free pillows. And their pillows are super comfortable, too, for what it’s worth.
Saks Fifth Ave
Looking to give your spring and summer wardrobe a big facelift? You should poke around the Saks Fifth Ave site. Right now and tomorrow, the 18th, they are holding a flash sale that knocks up to 75% off all sorts of fun and trendy styles.
This is our favorite photo printing service, and for today only you can take an extra 40%-50% off everything, plus a free photo book upgrade with the offer code “YOUPICK.” You can also still get free shipping on card orders of $39+ with the promo code “SHIP39.”
Sur La Table
You don’t have to be a professional chef to love Sur La Table. Right now you can get up 75% off clearance, plus an extra 20% off. You can also get free shipping over $59 with the code “SHIPFREE.” For newcomers to the site, you can get 15% off plus free shipping if you subscribe now.
The Home Depot
Whether you’re shopping for a stereotypical “dad gift” like new power tools or lawn care equipment or you happen to be in the market for those things yourself, Home Depot’s got discounts up to 40% on all of the above during the final days of their Father’s Day sale.
Get the ThermoWorks ChefAlarm at ThermoWorks for $56, and save $8 on our favorite grilling thermometer. And if you want something a little cheaper, you can also get the ThermoWorks DOT at ThermoWorks for $36.98, and save $6.02 on the best affordable grilling thermometer. You can also grab the Thermapen Mk4 for $84.15 and save $14.85.
Summer is basically here, and last year’s styles just aren’t going to cut it anymore. You can save up to 50% on sale items at Topshop now, so don’t be afraid to treat yourself today.
Tuft & Needle
Get discounts on T&N’s popular and affordable Mint mattresses, starting at $445 for their July 4th mattress sale.
Shopping for cute summer looks on a budget? At Urban Outfitters, you can get all sale items for $19.99 or less online or in stores. Today’s the final day of this sale, so don’t miss your chance to score awesome stuff at awesome discounts.
If there’s one sale you shop this weekend, it has to be the 72-hour clearance sale happening at Wayfair right now. Today is the last day to save on tons of incredible already discounted decor items, and if you’re unsure what to choose, just check out our roundup of the 20 best Wayfair deals to snag during this sale.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.