—Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. Our picks and opinions are independent from USA TODAY’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Prime Day is a great opportunity to find money-saving deals on smart home products that can be controlled using Amazon Alexa on your Echo device. From smart doorbells to pressure cookers, here are the best Alexa-compatible Prime Day deals of 2019.
On the hunt for more money-saving Prime Day deals? Make sure you check out our roundup of the best Amazon Prime Day deals you can get right now.
Ring Video Doorbell 2—$149 (Save $60)
The Ring Video Doorbell 2 is marked down to $149 for Prime Day—a savings of 30 percent off the retail price. The smart doorbell works with Alexa by sending notifications when someone rings the doorbell or motion is detected. You can even use your Echo Show or Echo Spot device to view the live camera feed. Bonus: If you have an Alexa-enabled speaker, you can save even more on the Ring Video Doorbell 2 by ordering via your Echo device. To access the exclusive Prime Day savings, say, “Alexa, order a Ring Video Doorbell 2.”
Instant Pot Smart WiFi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure with Echo Dot (3rd Gen.), Charcoal—$89 (Save $110.94)
Did you know Alexa can help you cook? Check out the Instant Pot Smart WiFi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker for $89—one of the lowest prices we’ve seen. The smart Instant Pot, which has 400 customer reviews and a four-star rating, connects via Wi-Fi and works with Alexa. This Instant Pot smart bundle even comes with an Echo Dot to help you to get started.
Ring Alarm 14 Piece Kit + Echo Dot (3rd Gen.)—$199 (Save $130)
Not sure if you set the alarm? Need to disarm the alarm but can’t get to the keypad? If you have the Ring Alarm 14-Piece Kit, you can just ask Alexa to do it for you. Right now, you can get 40% off the Ring Alarm 14-Piece Kit and it includes an Echo Dot to help you control your Ring home security system.
Sonos One (Gen. 2) Smart Speaker with $50 Amazon Gift Card—$179 (Save $70)
The Sonos One (Gen. 2) is more than just a speaker—it has Alexa built into it. Right now, you can get the Sonos One (Gen. 2) Smart Speaker with a $50 Amazon gift card for $179. If you were already planning on buying the Sonos speaker, you might as well snag it during Prime Day since it basically comes with a free Amazon gift card.
Sonos Beam Smart TV Soundbar with $100 Amazon Gift Card—$359 (Save $135.99)
Ready to turn your living room into a movie theater? The Sonos Beam Smart TV Soundbar is on sale for Prime Day, and it comes with two $50 Amazon gift cards. We tested the best soundbars under $500 and the Sonos Beam won us over for its attention to detail, spectacular audio quality, and minimalistic design Oh, and Alexa is already built into the Sonos Beam, so you can control the smart soundbar using your voice.
Here are other noteworthy Alexa-compatible Prime Day deals of 2019 you should check out:
- Philips Hue Single Premium Smart Bulb—$34.99 (Save $15)
- Amazon Smart Plug—$4.99 if ordered using an Amazon Echo device (Save $20)
- August Smart Lock Pro + Connect (3rd Gen.)—$175 (Save $104.99)
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen)—$22 (Save $27.99)
- Echo (2nd Gen.)—$49.99 (Save $50)
- Echo (2nd Gen.) with Amazon Smart Plug—$54.98 (Save $70)
- Echo Dot Kid’s Edition—$44.99 (Save $25)
- Echo Plus (2nd Gen.) with Amazon Smart Plug—$109.99 (Save $64.99)
- Echo Show (2nd Gen.)—$159.99 (Save $70)
- Echo Show 5—$49.99 (Save $40)
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote—$24.99 (Save $25)
- Fire TV Cube—$69.99 (Save $50)
- LG 86UM8070PUA 86″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2019), Black—$2,196.99 (Save $1,102.01)
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Headphones on Amazon—$298 (Save $52)
- AmazonBasics Microwave with Echo Dot (3rd Gen.)—$59.99 (Save $49.99)
- Arlo Pro 5 Camera Kit—$509.07 (Save $116.92): Our favorite affordable outdoor security camera is down to its lowest price.
- iRobot Roomba 690—$229.99 (Save $145)
- iRobot Roomba 980—$549.99 (Save $349.01)
- iRobot Roomba 891—$299.99 (Save $149.01)
- LG AS560DWR0—$1,223.31 (Save $274.68): Between its ability to remove most odors and a litany of smart features, this was our pick for Best Smart Purifier.
- Ecovacs Deebot 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner—$169.99 (Save $110)
- Blueair Classic 205—$328.99 (Save $70.01)
- Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier—$329.99 (Save $119.01)
- Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell—$69.99 (Save $30)
- Kasa Smart WiFi Plug by TP-Link—$11.68 (Save $5.31)
- Philips Hue White A19 2-Pack 60W—$28.04 (Save $9)
- Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch (2 count) Starter Kit—$114.90 (Save $45)
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.