— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Stocking up on snacks is a great use of Amazon Prime day. While there are special deals at Whole Foods right now, we’ve gone through and picked out the best deals you can order right from the site. There are a whole bunch of snacks available for 35% off for Prime members, with the discount applied at checkout. Our guide will help you fill your stomach without emptying your wallet.
More: All the best Prime Day deals
There are a few Kind Bar flavors on sale, but we recommend these dark chocolate cherry cashew bars. The cherry and chocolate combine the right amount of sweet and tart flavors, and the texture—not too crunchy, not too chewy—makes this dried fruit and nut concoction seem like an all-natural candy bar.
Get KIND Bars, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants, Gluten Free, 1.4oz, 12 Count for $9.24 (Save $4.98)
Blue Diamond Almonds
Almonds are a great snack to have on hand if you’re looking to avoid processed food. And, at 35% off, they’re an absolute steal.
Get Blue Diamond Almonds, Low Sodium Lightly Salted, 25 Ounce for $6.08 (Save $3.28)
What’s better than snacking on tasty, low-calorie popcorn? Getting a deal, of course. At this price, you’re paying about 81 cents per bag, way less than you’d pay for the same product at a convenience store.
Get SKINNYPOP Original Popped Popcorn, Individual Bags, 1 Ounce (Pack of 12) for $9.75 (Save $5.24)
Bare Baked Apple Chips
Our parenting editor Anna Lane’s kids love these healthy dried fruit snacks. You can stash these individual-sized bags in the car or a backpack, so stocking up on these will help keep the kiddos hunger-free while on the go.
Get Bare Baked Crunchy Apple Chips, Variety Pack, Gluten Free, 0.53 Ounce Bag, 24 Count for $15.59 (Save $8.39)
Vita Coco Coconut Water
Coconut water is an excellent way to stay hydrated and keep your electrolytes balanced. This price means that each carton comes up to just over a dollar if you go for a one-time purchase. (You’ll save even more per carton if you sign up for an ongoing subscribe & save delivery.)
Get Vita Coco Organic Coconut Water, Pure 11.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 12) for $12.34 (Save $6.64)
Other great Prime Day snack deals
- Frito-Lay Baked & Popped Mix Variety Pack, 40Count—$9.93 (Save $5.35)
- Larabar Gluten Free Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 1.6 oz Bars (16 Count)—$11.59 (Save $3.71)
- Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol, Wintergreen, 40 Piece (Pack of 6)—$12.02 (Save $6.47)
- 35% off select Soylent products
- RXBAR, Banana Chocolate Walnut, Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce (Pack of 12)—$16.89 (Save $9.10)
- KRAVE Jerky Variety Pack, 10 Count, Beef & Pork—$13.64 (Save $7.35) Note that this is a pre-order deal, and will be released on July 26th.
- Nerds Rope Rainbow Candy 0.92 Ounce Package (Pack of 24)—$9.53 (Save $5.13)
- Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels Variety 100 Calorie Pack, 22 Count (Pack of 4)—$18.45 (Save $7.67)
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.