— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Forget Prime Day. Forget Black Friday. Real trendsetters know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the only massive savings event that actually matters—at least when it comes to shopping for the season’s hottest clothing, shoes, and accessories.
More: The best designer bags and accessories you can still get from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
This sale is a big deal, and it’s just as true for men as it is for women. Even though the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has been happening for weeks now and it only lasts until Sunday, August 4, there’s still plenty to shop for, especially for men who are searching for versatile, everyday styles that’ll keep them looking stylish, both in the office and out of it. Whether you’re shopping for the whole season or you’re picking out clothes for your boyfriend or husband, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the way to shop smart and still look really great. Here are the 10 best deals for men that you can still snag at Nordstrom right now.
1. Patagonia Sweaters
Stop what you’re doing and check your closet. If you don’t have any Patagonia sweaters hanging in it, you need to change that immediately. Patagonia is an iconic brand, and even if you aren’t familiar with them yet, you’ve likely seen their logo branded on clothing before. The Patagonia quarter zip pullover has hundreds of five-star reviews from people who love them specifically because of how comfortable, casual, and easy to wear they are. Then there’s the legendary vest. No matter what, you will not regret buying Patagonia.
- Get the Patagonia Better Sweater Performance Slim Quarter-Zip Pullover for $85.90 (Original Price: $119)
- Get the Patagonia Classic Synchilla Fleece Vest for $55.90 (Original Price: $79)
2. Dress Pants
Dress pants are a must-have for work obviously, but just because they’re a requirement doesn’t mean you have to settle for sub-par fabrics or poor fits. The Nordstrom Men’s Shop chinos consistently get four to five-star reviews and are among the best dress pants you can find for men at Nordstrom. Then there are the Santorelli’s, which are admittedly more high-end but totally worth the high price tag, given their numerous five-star ratings. Take your pick, but either option are good to grab.
- Get the Nordstrom Men’s Shop Slim Straight Leg Non-Iron Chinos for $59.90 (Original Price: $89.50)
- Get the Santorelli Luxury Flat Front Wool Trousers for $129.90 (Original Price: $195)
3. Nordstrom Men’s Shop Dress Shirts
Look, you can never have too many work shirts, and while they might not seem as stylish as Vineyard Vines shirts (spoiler: more on that later), these Nordstrom Men’s Shop dress shirts are like the workhorse of any fashionable man’s wardrobe. At approximately $36 a shirt, you are saving so much money and you can afford to grab several all at once, so you’ll be set on them for a while. Plus, as Nordstrom brand’s dress shirts consistently receive great reviews from hundreds of people, so join the choir.
- Get the Nordstrom Men’s Shop Trim Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirt for $35.90 (Original Price: $49.50)
- Get the Nordstrom Men’s Shop Traditional Fit for $35.90 (Original Price: $49.50)
- Get the Nordstrom Men’s Shop Classic Fit for $35.90 (Original Price: $49.50)
4. Vineyard Vines Button-Downs
In the words of our very own Samantha Matt, Vineyard Vines going on sale at Nordstrom is almost like Vineyard Vines being available at Target—except these are the real Vineyard Vines, not VV for Target. This brand is legendary for their elegant yet still casual (i.e. they’re good for transitioning from work to date nights) shirts and right now you can get them for well under $100, which is a total steal.
- Get the Vineyard Vines Tucker Plaid Performance Sport Shirt for $76.90 (Originally $115)
- Get the Vineyard Vines Tucker Regular Fit Windowpane Stretch Sport Shirt for $65.90 (Originally $98.50)
- Get the Vineyard Vines Tucker Regular Fit Plaid Performance Button-Down Sport Shirt for $76.90 (Originally $115)
5. Boxers briefs
A deal like this on boxer briefs really is too good to pass up. Comfortable and great for support, these boxer briefs—especially the Calvins—are snug but also breathable, and a great discount for this price point. Reviewers also say they’re incredibly stylish and they feel cool, even through the summer.
- Get the Calvin Klein Steel Micro 3-Pack Boxer Briefs for $38.90 (Originally $59.50)
- Get the Polo Ralph Lauren 3-Pack Classic Fit Cotton Boxer Briefs for $27.90 (Originally $42.50)
6. Shirts and Pullovers
Use the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for what it’s really good for: stocking up on all the essentials, like this Georgia crewneck shirt that has hundreds of rave reviews. Personally, I love henley shirts on men, and this front-button henley from Vince is so versatile, because you can dress it up or wear it for a casual weekend night with the guys. With classic pieces like this, you really just can’t go wrong, so grab these now while you can save some extra cash too.
- Get the Robert Barakett Georgia Crewneck T-Shirt for $38.90 (Originally $59.50)
- Get the Nordstrom Men’s Shop Quarter Zip Pullover for $106.90 (Originally $160)
- Get the Vince Regular Fit Long Sleeve Henley Shirt for $79.90 (Originally $125)
Nothing, in my humble opinion, makes a man more attractive than a well-fitting suit. They just exude confidence and poise, and if you haven’t treated yourself to a new one all season, now’s the time to get on that. Some of Nordstrom’s most popular offerings, including modern-fitted suits from Ted Baker London, wool options from Boss, and more can help you look polished and well put-together, and you’ll save serious money.
- Get the Peter Millar Flynn Classic Fit Solid Wool Suit for $498.90 (Originally $745)
- Get the Ted Baker London Jay Trim Fit Suit for $533.90 (Originally $798)
- Get the Boss Huge/Genius Trim Fit Solid Wool Suit for $598.90 (Originally $895)
Need new sneakers? You can snag a few for the fall during this massive sales event for a fraction of what they normally go for. Ecco and Cole Haan are super popular with Nordstrom shoppers already and they’ve been a big hit since the sale went public over a week ago. But you can still grab some of their most popular pairs, including some Soft VIIs or a pair of GrandPro low-tops (or why not get them both?). They’re so on-trend right now and have literally hundreds of glowing reviews, so what are you waiting for?
- Get the Ecco Soft VII Lace-Up Sneakers for $99.90 (Originally $159.95)
- Get the Cole Haan GrandPro Low Top Sneaker for $89.90 (Originally $150)
9. Timberland boots
If you’re a boot guy (and let’s be real, who isn’t these days?), you need to run—don’t walk—to Nordstrom now and grab a pair of these Timberlands now before this price runs out. I’m serious. Hundreds of five-star reviews don’t lie, and reviewers say they’re extremely comfortable, go with everything, and the leather is really high-quality. Grab a pair at this ridiculously great discount while you can.
Get the Timberland Wodehouse Chukka Boot for $199.90 (Originally $299)
10. Oxford shoes
I know these are really expensive (even on sale), but hear me out: Oxford shoes like these Allen Edmonds or these super-popular To Boot New Yorks are an investment. Like a good suit (or six), these Oxfords are the kind of wardrobe staple for men that’ll just get better with age. If you’re in the market for a classic pair of dress shoes that’ll look great for years, you can save over $100 on these pairs right now. So worth it.
- Get the Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Oxfords for $259 (Originally $395)
- Get the To Boot New York Brandon Cap Toe Oxford for $263.90 (Originally $395)
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.