— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
It’s Amazon Prime Day. Because of this, there are a lot of sales (and not just ones from Amazon) going on—so many, in fact, that you might just be feeling a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff out there.
Luckily for you, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to find the fashion deals worth your while. We’ll be updating this post as the day goes on, but here are the best fashion deals you can get this Prime Day.
1. Cole Haan shoes
Now is the perfect time to invest in a new pair of work shoes, thanks to these discounts from Cole Haan.
Save 30% on select styles for men and women from Cole Haan
2. Fossil accessories
Snag a sleek new bag, wallet, or watch at a steep discount with this Fossil sale. Most items are half off their typical price, making this a deal that’s hard to beat.
Save 50% on select items from Fossil
3. Levi’s jeans
Levi’s is also having a decent sale, offering 20% discounts on some of their classic jean styles.
Save 20% on select Levi’s jeans
4. New Republic Men’s Barclay Suede Driver
Our coworker praises New Republic shoes, which are usually found via mens’ fashion subscription service Menlo House. Today, these loafers are $15 less than usual for Prime members only.
Get the New Republic Men’s Barclay Suede Driver—$60 (Save $15)
5. Under Armour gear
Inspiration to hit the gym might just come in the form of some Under Armour shorts, sneakers, or leggings—all of which happen to be 40% off right now.
Save up to 40% on select Under Armour clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Save up to 50% on select watches from Armani, GUESS, Tommy Hilfiger, and more
- Save up to 30% on select adidas shoes and apparel
- Save up to 30% on basics from brands like Bali, Hanes, Dockers, and more
- Brother Sewing Machine, XM2701—$59.99 (Save $40): This sewing machine is perfect for beginners, and it’s at its lowest price ever—you know, in case you prefer to make your own clothes.
- Save up to 30% on select Calvin Klein clothing for men and women
- Save up to 30% on select activewear from Champion, Spalding, and more
- Save 50% on select Crocs styles
- New Republic Men’s Carl Suede Belted Boot—$119.20 (save $29.80)
- Save 20% on select styles from Nike
- Ray Ban Men’s Alex Non-Polarized Iridium Aviator Sunglasses—$61.20 (Save $15.30)
- Save up to 60% on select Samsonite luggage
These products aren’t on sale, but they have just been released and are exclusive to Prime members.
- Briggs & Riley Kinzey Street Briefcase—$298
- Cash Money Logo Fleece—$34.99
- Heart Britney Long Sleeve Tee—$24
- Levi’s Men’s 501 Jeans Customized by Sterling Shepard—$98
- Levi’s Women 721 High-Rise Jeans Customized by Chanel Iman Shepard—$98
- Migos Culture Long Sleeve Shirt—$24.99
- New Republic Men’s Ellroy Sneakers—$30
- Taylor Swift Lover Bundle—$108
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.