— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA TODAY’s newsroom and any business incentives.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has been going on for quite some time now, and I’m sure you’ve already filled your cart with trendy bags, dresses, and shoes. But want to know what you’re probably missing? Jeans. They’re arguably the best things to buy during this massive sale because you can find designer jeans for basically half off. That’s insane.
More: Nordstrom’s massive annual sale is here—these are the best deals
To emphasize the urgency of these low prices, many pairs and sizes have already sold out. So you’re going to want to act sooner than later if you spot any of these trendy jeans in your sizes. Since things are selling so fact, its hard to recommend specific pairs of jeans. But there are plenty of high-end and designer brands we love. Here are the jeans you should look out for during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
I love Madewell jeans. Literally nothing fits my body better and for a more reasonable price compared to other designer jeans. So naturally, my first instinct when browsing this year’s sale was to check if Madewell jeans were on sale and, alas, they are. These babies are selling like hotcakes, so if you can manage to find your size, I would buy them immediately.
- Get the Madewell 9-Inch Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans for $84.90 (Originally $128)
- Get the Madewell Ripped 10-Inch High Waist Crop Skinny Jeans for $84.90 (Originally $128)
- Get the Madewell The High Waist Slim Boyjean Boyfriend Jeans for $84.90 (Originally $128)
My first time trying on AG jeans was magical. Compared to all of the jeans I had worn before, they made my legs feel like they had retired on clouds. Comfort, style, a great fit—putting these on was game-changing, for my body and for my wallet. They’re typically wildly expensive, but when AG Jeans are on sale, you run, you do not walk. These will sell out.
- Get the AG Prime Ankle Cigarette Jeans for $149.90 (Originally $225)
- Get the AG Prima Skinny Jeans for $143.90 (Originally $215)
- Get the AG Ex-Boyfriend Relaxed Slim Jeans for $149.90 (Originally $225)
Good American Skinny Jeans
If you’ve ever wanted a revenge body like Khloe Kardashian’s, these jeans could be that gift—sans working out and healthy eating. I joke. But they are Khloe Kardashian’s line of jeans, and they are high rise and great for curvy frames. This year I bought these dark wash Good American jeans and I’m still waiting for an invite to join the Kardashian fam.
Get the Good American Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jeans for $112.90 (Originally $169)
Have you slipped into a pair of Paige jeans? We’ll it’s life changing. Though I can’t typically afford these jeans, whenever they’re on sale, I immediately add them to my cart. The stretch, material, and style goes a long way—and their comfort does last a long time. When you can get a discount on trendy designer jeans like these, it is always a steal.
- Get the Paige Hoxton Ripped High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans for $139.90 (Originally $209)
- Get the Paige Skyline Skinny Jeans for $109.90 (Originally $189)
- Get the Paige Verdugo Ripped Crop Skinny Jeans for $152.90 (Originally $229)
Rag & Bones Jeans
It’s been a dream of mine to own Rag & Bones jeans. They have a cool-girl cut and are made of comfortable stretchy material. What’s not to love? Oh yeah, the price tag. Typically priced at more than $200, it’s been more of a pipe dream for me. But upon digging through the Nordstrom sale, I’ve finally found them at a reasonable price and they’re going into my cart immediately.
- Get the Rag & Bones Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans for $129.90 (Originally $125)
- Get the Rag & Bones Cate Ankle Skinny Jeans for $166.90 (Originally $250)
- Get the Rag & Bones The Dre Ripped Slim Boyfriend for $149.90 (Originally $250)
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.